代之多居家网

I don't know whether you realize

简介: I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

We'll lee some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

We'd he to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

Then we'd he some ideas of what you'll be needing那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

Here is a copy of itinerary we he worked out for you and your friends.Would you please he a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。

If you he any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

I can see you he put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

We really wish you'll he a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

We are happy to be of help.我们十分乐意帮助。

I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。

I can just he a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。

I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

This is our common desire.这是我们的共同愿望。

I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。

I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

Please proceed with your presentation.请开始你的简报。

Yes, we he been interested in new system.是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

Yes, we he done a little. But we he just started and he nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以给你们。

If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

By the way, before leing this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

I would like to ask you a for.我可以提出一个要求吗?

I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我们的方针是不授予专卖权。

I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

I he to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。

Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

Such data is confidential.这样的资料为机密资料。

I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

We need them urgently.我们急需这些资料。

I'd like to ioduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your couy?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

We he adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

We he mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

We are sure both of us he a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。

This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

I'm really positive that this product has all the features you he always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

Good. That's just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。

The distinction of our product is its light weight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

Certainly. And we also he test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

We certainly expect our product to be ailable by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the coact.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the coact.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the coact.我们希望下一次谈判将是签订合同之前的最后一次谈判。

We don't he any different opinions about the coactual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

We are prepared to reconsider amending the coact.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

We'll he to discuss about the total coact price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the coact.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

Here are the two originals of the coact we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

Please sign a copy of our Sales Coact No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.请在此处签署我们第156号销售合同的副本,一式两份,然后交还给我们以备存档。

I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

I can assure you the prices we offer you are very forable.我敢保证我们向你的价位是合理的。

I don't think you'll he any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

It's up to you to decide.这主要取决于你。

The demand for our products has kept rising.要求订购我们产品的人越来越多。

I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us.我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。


以上是文章"

I don't know whether you realize

"的内容,欢迎阅读代之多居家网的其它文章